Featured in Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi, the infamous TIE Interceptor has been faithfully recreated in 1/72 scale as a plastic model kit utilizing Bandai's trademark color injection process. The kit can be fully assembled without using glue.
This model kit includes a pilot, display base, 2 different view ports, and two blaster beam effect pieces.
- 9 inches (22.86cm) when fully built
- From Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi
- Color injection molded plastic does not require paint
- A nipper or sprue cutter (sold separately) is required for assembly, but the kit does not require glue
- Parts come on 8 runners
- Parts to build a 1/72 scale TIE Interceptor
- Dedicated display base
- 2 Laser effect parts
- 1/72 Scale pilot figure (seated)
- 2 types of view port
- Clear frame
- Regular frame
- Water-transfer decal
- Marking sticker